Below are images, links, and copy to help your organization promote Chicago Theatre Week 2020! If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Hayley Ross at email@example.com.
On-Sale Time is 10:00am CST Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Chicago Theatre Week takes place Thursday, February 13 through Sunday, February 23, 2020
Where possible, also include #ChiTheatre.
Color Logo – JPG – click here to view
Black & White Logo – JPG – click here to view
White Logo (transparent background) – PNG – click here to view
Color Logo (transparent background) – PNG – click here to view
For other versions, please contact us.
Email/Social Media/Website/Blog Images:
For eblasts, please add Hayley@chicagoplays.com to your organization’s email list before sending.
Images should link to http://www.chicagotheatreweek.com. Other sizes available upon request. Once posted on your website, please send the web link or screenshot to Hayley@chicagoplays.com.
Use before Tuesday, Jan 14:
Use after 10AM Tuesday, Jan 14:
Sample E-Newsletter Mentions:
Before January 14: Mark your calendar for Chicago Theatre Week: February 13-23, 2020! Specially-priced tickets will go on sale at 10am Tuesday, January 14 at www.ChicagoTheatreWeek.com. Choose from more than 100 productions – Tickets are only $15 or $30 (or less!).
January 14 or after: [THEATRE COMPANY] is proud to participate in Chicago Theatre Week February 13-23, 2020. Check out www.ChicagoTheatreWeek.com for special deals to more than 100 participating shows!
Press Release Boilerplate:
In the press release of your participating show, you can add the details of your Chicago Theatre Week offer and special incentives, plus the below boilerplate:
About Chicago Theatre Week
Chicago Theatre Week is an annual celebration of the rich tradition of theatre-going in Chicago during which visitors and residents can access value-priced tickets. As a program of the League of Chicago Theatres, in partnership with Choose Chicago, CTW is heading into its eighth year and will take place February 13-23, 2020. More than 100 theatre productions are expected to participate in neighborhoods throughout the city and suburbs. Find more information at ChicagoTheatreWeek.com.
Sample Curtain Speech:
“This performance is/was part of the eighth annual CHICAGO THEATRE WEEK, happening right now through Sunday, February 23! A program of the League of Chicago Theatres with support from Choose Chicago, theatres all across the city have come together to offer value-priced tickets to their productions this week. To find out more, you can visit Chicago Theatre Week dot com. And make sure to tell your friends!”
Sample Restaurant Partner Letter:
A 2020 template is available here (Google Doc). Download and modify to best fit who you’re contacting.
Sample copy for Twitter posts:
– Chicago Theatre Week returns February 13-23! $15 and $30 tickets to more than 100 participating shows. Find out more at ChicagoTheatreWeek.com. #CTW20
– We’re participating in Chicago Theatre Week February 13-23! Check it out at ChicagoTheatreWeek.com and fall in love with #ChiTheatre. #CTW20
– Discover the fearless soul of Chicago through Chicago Theatre Week! $15 and $30 tickets are available to more than 100 participating shows across Chicago. Learn more: ChicagoTheatreWeek.com #CTW20
(Link/Tag @chicagoplays on Twitter when possible.)
Sample copy for Facebook and Instagram posts:
– Chicago Theatre Week will take place February 13-23, 2020! Beginning at 10am Tuesday, January 14, value-priced $15 and $30 CTW tickets will be available to more than 100 productions throughout Chicago. Check it out at http://www.chicagotheatreweek.com! #CTW20
– Discover Chicago’s fearless soul by seeing a show (or 2, or 10!) during Chicago Theatre Week this February! $15 and $30 value-priced tickets to over 100 participating shows will go on sale Tuesday, January 14. #CTW20
– [after 10am Jan 14] Tickets are on sale NOW for Chicago Theatre Week! Choose from more than 100 shows playing February 13-23, 2020. Find participating shows and offer details at http://www.chicagotheatreweek.com! #CTW20
– [after 10am Jan 14] Discover Chicago’s fearless soul by seeing a show (or 2, or 10!) during Chicago Theatre Week! $15 and $30 value-priced tickets to more than 100 participating shows are on sale now at ChicagoTheatreWeek.com. #CTW20
(Follow and link to the League of Chicago Theatres’ ChicagoPlays Facebook page or @chicagoplays on Instagram when possible.)